Monday, February 27, 2012

walking straight.


hey-hooo..
I've been thinking..its haunting me, I don't know if 'haunt' is the right word but the point is
-it's been in my mind lately-
I used to do and run things with my friends when I was still single back then, and things changed when I have him. He's always with me and accompanied me most of the time. and sometimes, I've been thinking if I had abandoned my friends at that time? Seriously, even when I with him..I tried not-to make it so obvious, I'm trying to divide myself and my time so that any of them will not feel offended or left out. But I failed, Iguess. Because in the end, no one REALLY stay. I always feel that there is no solid reason for me to make new friends and I felt that I've proved myself already.Or maybe its me who  not making enough effort to keep the relationship continues and maybe they feel so too. So, here I am sincerely sorry for not giving enough attention as friend should,for now and back then. Frankly speaking, I had tried but I'm just a human being. Nothing extraordinary so please be clear ..I am happy this way,.
I write it here so that people around me will realize that I would love to have them both, lover and friends.
Can I?
Pretty please :(




"I believe that everything happens for a reason. 
People change so that you can learn to let go, 
things go wrong so that you apprieciate them when they're right, 
you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, 
and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

- Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment