Sunday, August 21, 2011

Backbones.


Home. A place where the heart is. Why everyone gets so excited when we talk about it? Who doesn’t anyway? Not for me at least..huhu..home.  its unite the family, mine especially. We called it as “Teratak Tawakal” –given by Mr. Burn himself. Why? We had faced a lot of circumstances but Alhamdullilah we managed to get through all those stuff, so far. And The Burns still, standing and we have each other for sure. I’m soo thankful  for that. siblings. Fights, and quarrels is a must. *semua pun nak menang je.haish.

Rumah, dalam rumah ada keluarga. Keluarga saya. Ramai, bising, huru-hara semua lah. Kite semua nangis n happy same-same. Oh, orang takkan pernah faham macamane kite act dalam family kite, bile they can hardly say no to you. Don’t get me wrong, kite bukannye spoilt brat okeh. No-no. bukan semua anak bongsu macam tu =_=  I know my limits, I know what is wrong and what is right. Bila masa nak manje-manje, bila mase nak kene faham situation tu.  *kadang-kadang kite amek kesempatan jugak sebenarnye*hehe along,nyanya, ude, bancik n kak baby. 5 orang manusia yang sangat mudah buat kite merajuk, terasa semua benda yang sensitip tu la. Orang-orang yang melayan kerenah adik diorang yang always nak 1st class treatment, konon-konon little princess.-p/s: that is annoying me.
Truth to be told: Raya dah nak dekat, adik rindu korang. Sangat. I <3 U, siblings.

3 comments:

  1. Our family will always be on the top of the list...your post really remind me a lot towards my siblings la dear...the sometimes become the worst thing ever,but always the sweetest thing i ever had in my life..miss u..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, kau bukan spoil brat?
    hurmm.. lett meee thinkkk...
    =)) Kau buat aku rindu family aku jgkk...
    uwaaaaa..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rindu kat akk ke ko rindu nk shopping lg haaa...

    ReplyDelete