Friday, February 24, 2012

Heloo degree=)

Hello lovelies=)

I've been waiting for months for this to get real, and now the result was out.
Alhamdullilah. I'm speechless. I'm overwhelmed.
The tear of joys, I know that this moment will come eventually since there's a dissaponting story behind this.
trust me, you don't wanna know.
I am officially a student of Bachelor in Administrative Science, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.
I will register on 5th March 2012..wee~
I may not guarantee that I will be the best of the best, but there's always effort and hardwork. InsyAllah. 
Then, here come the leceh thing such as where to stay??? Whether to stay at kolej provided by UiTM (u still have to pay for it) or Apartment Yayasan Melaka (AYAM)..after been considered all the pros and cons, we (referring to family and I) decided that I will be staying at the AYAM ftw! but got no friends there :( 
Its okay, sooner or later I will discover the friends.

p/s: Done with that. gtg,am busy preparing all the documents needed and stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment