Saturday, October 6, 2012

6th October..21 years old.


Alhamdullilah,Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah.
 21 years old

mummy and daddy called last night, and mummy cried as she wish " semoga menjadi anak solehah, mendapat kehidupan yang lebih baik duna akhirat..solat jangan tinggal" and yes, the tears rolled down on my cheek as well ~ InsyAllah, mak =) Daddy happily teased mummy while wishing me a Happy 21st birthday, and he promised that The Burn's going to celebrate my birthday on this upcoming Raya Haji, as all the siblings will be home at that time. I miss them damn much <3

Along wish me through text saying that "Happy birthday, dah boleh kahwin ke? BR1M  tak dapat" LOL
ye along, I'm not going to get married yet, a long wayyy to go.

Bangcik didn't wish me, but my sister-in law kak intan did and represent him as well, so it's count lah.huhu

so, here all the lovely shoutout wishes from my lovely sisters..wee~




  



I love me familia, there are my backbones and inspirations. The Burn's.

and special thanks to Farna, (4+1) who maked this special card for me..*winkwink*


~~ AMR is not around, but a warm wishes from him and he sang Happy Birthday song for me, that's will be enough. Mucho love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment