Sunday, September 9, 2012

Might be for you.


What a women want? Seriously, what do they want?
As for me, I just need a companion through my good and  even through my bad day. You know, he’s there eventhough when I pissed off just because of  the promoter  is not smiling at me, my food is not tasty as it seems to be, I get annoyed with my friend or when me and my parents argued over a thing. Merepek much, is it? But I want him all the time. Even when I did the most ridiculous thing ever. Can he hanging in there? I may be needed to be treated like a princess sometimes, but who doesn’t? Am I asking too much for your attention, for your time? Yes, I do. Seriously, I’m afraid that somehow you might get annoyed and you might leave me for that, but I don’t know. I always wanted to know every tiny detail about what you’re doing because I’m just curious. It’s not that I don’t trust you, maybe it’s me that has to fix that. Do you think about me as much as I do? I do care and think about you, almost all the time. But apart from all that, I just want you.=( I want you to be with me all the time even when you’re tired, occupied with you work or anything. That’s all I’m asking. And the most important thing is, don’t ever lie or cheated on me. Because then you will see the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment