Thursday, July 5, 2012



It's been a year. Yes, a complete year..and still counting!
5th July 2011 - 5th July 2012
I'm blessed with his love and affections.
Grateful much, I'm thankful to have him by my side.
Each day is a special day for us, *despite all the arguments and fights. hehe
So, this is for you sayang.
Thank you for this wonderful year with you, and I'm hoping we will long forever.
"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."

Hello, Mr.Teddy is one year old too =)
p/s : To our future kids, this is the beginning of your parents love-story. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mak cik..so sweet lorgh..hehe..i used to write a post for my first anniversary too..
    whatever it is, hoping the love between will always blossom till forever..be happy and enjoy it to the fullest..xoxo

    ReplyDelete